Did you know that people are 80% more willing to read your content if it includes a splash of color? Or that content with relevant images gets 94% more views?
According to recent studies in Content Marketing, pictures make your message more memorable and provide greater impact.
And while case studies may seem to prove the old adage that “a picture’s worth a thousand words”, when it comes to successfully communicating your message to the world, you can’t afford to allow the words you choose to be merely an afterthought.
Here are few things to keep in mind:
- The structure of your content should be determined by your target audience.
- The structure of your sentences should be clear and concise.
- The structure of your syntax is important to setting the tone and style.
Pictures are wonderful enhancements to words – and vice versa.
Working together, words and images are a powerful combination for successful results, such as:
- Taking the reader where you want them to go
- Leaving your audience with a desire to know more
- Building, and developing, relationship
You don’t have to be a gifted writer to create effective copy, but having a gift for ‘designing’ engaging content, knowing how to create the ‘look and feel,’ can certainly help.
If you’d like to know more about ‘designing content’ that speaks more loudly than words alone, I’d be happy to hear from you! CONTACT ME today and let’s give your audience more of what they’re looking for!